For more than 10 years, Joe McCallum has provided sound legal counsel and expert negotiations and dispute resolution to residents, businesses and not-for-profit organizations in the Niagara Region in: corporate-commercial, labour & employment, real estate, wills and estate matters. In addition, Joe has a solid network of advisors in specialized areas, gained through experience as a Partner at one of Niagara’s top firms.
Joe is committed to providing clients with pragmatic, logical and cost-effective legal and business solutions that mitigate risk and address clients’ underlying goals and objectives. Joe has a reputation of client service and attention to detail.
Joe approaches each client assignment by gaining a fulsome understanding of his client’s goals helping to create a plan that best addresses it.
Prior to practicing law, Joe was proud to serve the citizens of St. Catharines as a professional fire fighter for over a decade. Joe is a proud life-long resident of Niagara.
Committed to the Community
A firm believer that giving back to the community is a critical piece of social responsibility, Joe supports a number of organizations and community groups. Each year he gives back to the Community in dollars and time as both an executive and as a volunteer. Some of his past direct involvement has included:
- Sponsorship of local theatre and minor sports
- Coaching minor sports in Niagara for many years
- Instructor at Brock University and Niagara College
- Honorary Solicitor for the St. Catharines – Thorold Chamber of Commerce
- Director, nGen, a not-for-profit tech incubator based in St. Catharines
- Chair of the Sole Small Firm Section of the Ontario Bar Association
- Honourary Solicitor, Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Niagara College Foundation Board